The Cypress CYW920735Q60EVB-01 Evaluation Kit enables you to evaluate and develop Bluetooth applications using the CYW20735B1, a dual-mode (Basic Rate and Bluetooth Low Energy) Bluetooth 5.0 wireless MCU device. CYW20735 includes an internal power amplifier (iPA) that provides 10-dBm output power to greatly extend range. Device includes several on-chip peripherals including hardware key scanner, PWMs, ADC and the likes. Device also includes an analogue microphone interface that provides a low-cost solution for voice-enabled remotes as well as Internet of Things (IoT) gadgets and toys.
The CYW20735B1 device and this evaluation kit are both supported in WICED Studio 6.2 (or later).
• 60-QFN CYW20735B1 dual-mode Bluetooth 5.0-compliant wireless MCU
• Arduino compatible headers for hardware expansion
• On-board sensors - a 9-axis motion sensor (3D digital linear acceleration sensor, 3D digital angular rate sensor, and 3D digital magnetic sensor) and a thermistor
• User switches and LEDs
• USB connector for power, programming and USB-UART bridge
• CYW920735Q60EVB-01 evaluation board
• USB 2.0 Type-A to Micro-B cable
• Quick Start Guide
For more information please contact:
Engineer: Field Application
+27 (0) 11 923 9666
+27 (0) 82 339 8648