EEMBC's new version of ultra-low-power ULPBench for embedded microcontrollers now focuses on peripherals including ADC, SPI, PWM with timer and RTC. With manufacturers able to publish scores for supply voltages below 3.0 V, use our new graphical software tool (STM32CUBEMON-PWR ) with the STM32 Power Shield to execute ULPBench tests and you'll see that STM32 products are leading the pack (at any voltage) as well as in the core profile at 1.8 V.
STM32CubeMonitor-Power (STM32CUBEMON-PWR) enables developers to swiftly analyse the low-power performance of target boards. This software tool acquires power measurements through the X-NUCLEO-LPM01A specialised intermediate board, and displays these measurements using an intuitive graphical interface. Dynamic measurement of current covers a range from 100 nA to 50 mA, while STM32CubeMonitor-Power allows updating of acquisition parameters, and data rendering in real time. Execution of EEMBC® ULPBench™ tests is also supported to provide an accurate ULPMark™ score directly.
- Reception of power measurements done by X-NUCLEO-LPM01A at up to 100 kHz (dynamic measurement from 100 nA up to 50 mA with ~2% accuracy)
- Execution of ULPBench™ tests and estimation of ULPMark™ score
- Data subsampling on reception to allow graphical rendering in real-time, while not losing any data point
- Intuitive navigation into data using mouse-based zoom and move functions
- Control of all X-NUCLEO-LPM01A functions from the graphical interface such as acquisition frequency, supply voltage, triggers, and others
- Computing of consumed energy
- Capability to save acquired data, and to load previously saved data
- Multi-OS support: Windows®, Linux®, and macOS®
For more information please contact:
011 923 9600/ 011 923 9668