The AL1673 is a high-performance single stage LED Driver-converter operating in Flyback and Buck-Boost topologies, targeting dimmable LED lighting applications. It operates in BCM mode which results in good EMI and efficiency.
The AL1673 supports multiple dimming modes. When a 0.3~2.4V DC signal is applied on APWM pin, the device will operate in analog dimming mode. When a digital signal is applied on APWM pin, the device works at PWM dimming mode.
The AL1673 features low start-up current and low operating current. It integrates multiple protection functions including overvoltage, short-circuit, overcurrent and over-temperature protection.
The AL1673 has a built-in 600V/2A high-voltage MOSFET and is available in SO-8EP package.
The Diodes Advantage
The AL1673 is a high-performance single stage converter with built-in MOSFET for PWM/Analog dimming applications.
- Highly-integrated converter in SO-8EP package. Low BOM cost solution
- Built-in 2A/600V MOSFET. Small size and simple circuit design
- Supports both PWM and Analog dimming. Can be dimmed by a PWM signal or a DC voltage
- SO-8EP Package. Better thermal performance
- High PF and low THD. PF > 0.9, THD < 20%
- Built-in Undervoltage Lock-out, Output Open-Circuit Protection, Output Over-voltage Protection, Output Short-Circuit Protection, Thermal Foldback Protection and Over-Temperature Shutdown provides a complete protection function
- General LED Lighting Driver with Dimming Function
- General Purpose Constant Current Source
- Smart LED Lighting
For more information please contact:
Engineer: Field Application PLM
Arrow Altech Distribution
+27 (0) 21 555 1884
+27 (0) 83 231 1169