Synopsys is a recognized market leader in electronic design automation, IP and application security (AppSec), and has a global footprint. Synopsys AppSec solutions allow customers to identify the business risks that come from their use of software. The breadth of the Synopsys portfolio allows organizations to build trust in the software they produce and the software powering their business.
With Synopsys, developers build secure, high-quality and reliable software that users trust at the speed their business demands. Development and DevOps teams can increase velocity by intelligently running the right test at the right time at the right depth. Security teams can evolve from reactive vulnerability response to proactive application security risk management.
Altron Arrow represents Synopsys in South Africa.
Altron Arrow and Synopsys
Altron Arrow’s knowledgeable and experienced team can help you sell and deliver Synopsys solutions. We offer help at every stage of the journey by:
- Providing access to ideal target partners across SPs, CSPs and MSPs
- Equipping you with the knowledge and expertise needed to sell more solutions across a range of sectors and in a number of different use cases
- Recommending complementary solutions to complete Synopsys offerings
- Generating demand with business development and tailored marketing campaigns
- Offering a full portfolio of consultancy services from pre-sales assessments to solution design, support and training
Let Altron Arrow get you started with Synopsys today!
Synopsys product offerings
Every organization depends on software to run its business whether that software is purchased, contracted or developed in-house, any weaknesses, bugs or vulnerabilities in it pose a risk to the business. Addressing that risk is the responsibility of an AppSec program, which works in tandem with InfoSec efforts to meet the governance, risk and compliance requirements of your customers.
Synopsys software offerings include:
- Black Duck: Software composition analysis (SCA)
- Code Dx: Applicationvulnerability correlation and prioritization
- Seeker: Interactive application security testing (IAST)
- Coverity: Static application security testing (SAST)
- Code Sight: IDE plug-in that addresses security defects in real-time as you code
- Defensics: Protocol fuzz testing
- BSIMM: AppSec program maturity assessment