Accelerating data center workloads with AI and GPUs
NVIDIA’s invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market and has redefined modern computer graphics, high-performance computing and artificial intelligence. The company’s pioneering work in accelerated computing and AI is reshaping trillion-dollar industries, such as transportation, healthcare and manufacturing, and fueling the growth of many others.
Arrow represents NVIDIA globally.
Altron Arrow and NVIDIA
Arrow’s knowledgeable and experienced team can help you sell and deliver NVIDIA’s solutions and support your customers at every stage of their journey by:
- Providing access to ideal target partners across SPs, CSPs and MSPs
- Equipping NVIDIA partners with the knowledge and expertise needed to sell more solutions across a range of sectors and in a number of different use cases
- Recommending complementary solutions to complete NVIDIA’s offerings
- Generating demand with business development and tailored marketing campaigns
- Offering a full portfolio of consultancy services from pre-sales assessments to solution design, support and training
For more information on how to get started with NVIDIA, please reach out to Arrow’s dedicated NVIDIA team.